- Five ways to win your heart.
1. Love my Old English Sheepdogs
2. Love Doctor Pepper.
3. Watch movies all night with me.
4. Never compromise my emotions
5. Love my family.
- Something you feel strongly about.
I feel strongly about breaking the stigma on mental illness.
- A book you love.
I adore the "Existence" trilogy. Judge me.
- Things you want to say to an ex.
Thank you for at least giving love a try with me and I know we tried the best we could. I hope that
you're in a good place now and I hope nothing but the best for you in your life. Sorry it
couldn't work out. I know I'm hard to get along with sometimes. Thank you for being apart of
my story and helping me figure out what it is that I'm searching for in life. <3
- Five pet peeves.
1. When people rub their fingers together with a napkin.
2. The sound when girls file down their nails.
3. Rude people.
4. Not being cold.
5. The sound when two wet towels rub together.
- Put your music on shuffle and write the first ten songs.
1. Hold The Door - Armor For Sleep
2. Emily - From First To Last
3. This Love - Ellie Goulding
4. White Blank Page - Mumford & Sons
5. Waiting Alone - Shiny Toy Guns
6. Finger Twist & Split - Cute Is What We Aim For
7. Last Night (Vegas) - Breathe Carolina
8. Here With Me - The Killers
9. This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
10. Neuzeit - I Heart Sharks
- Five guys whom you find attractive.
1. Zach Galifinakis
2. Gabriel Mann
3. Sebu Simonian
4. James Dean
5. Any guy with a beard who is chubby
- Something that you always think "What if..." about.
Probably High School. I always wonder what if I would have strayed away from the path I was
down and didn't make the choices I made.
- Something that you're proud of.
Being 21 & over 3 years sober.
- Five items you lust after.
2. Doctor Pepper
3. My Sony FS100
5. Jewelry ( the cheap stuff gaudy stuff)
- Your fears.
Heights - not being happy - disappointing my parents - losing someone I love - letting someone
into my crazy life.
- Something that you miss.
Not having a care in the world - having someone to cuddle with - Stanley as a puppy
- Something you're currently worrying about.
My meeting next week and getting my homework done tonight
- A quote you try to live by.
"Don't judge someone just because they sin differently than you."
- Somewhere you'd want to move or visit.
- Five weird things about you.
1. I can wiggle my ears
2. I have to sleep with the TV on
3. I don't drive
4. I've never been in love before
- One thing you're excited for.
Falling in love someday.